Monday, October 12, 2015

Weekend in cloudy Estonia

I spent this weekend in Estonia and I had SO great time there!

Friday night when I arrived I met my friend who i hadn't seen for so long and it was so good to see her again. We went to this restaurant at the old town called "Sinilind". Loved the place! Even though after we had ordered the place started to fill up with people and was quite crowded. But I think it's usual since it was Friday night and we were at the old town of Tallinn. The food there was AWESOME just as their sign says and also it was quite cheap. Especially compared to prices in Finland...haha.

Also I just fell so in LOVE with these little cozy cafes and restaurants there. I would've just wanted to visit every one of them and buy one of their lovely cakes.... which I kind of did. Literally I spent most of my time at different restaurants and cafes...but it was totally worth it!

I visited my brother who is in army right now and I got so excited as I was there that I really wanted to stay there. I've thought about going to army after high school(seriously!) But I think that I'm physically not ready for it...haha



2 comments: