Sunday, October 25, 2015

MOOD

I'm having one of those days where I just want to lay in bed and I just question everything.
You know like:
 Why am I doing the things I do?
Why should I do it?
What´s the purpose of it?
Why do I feel like this?
These questions go on and on. You just feel like you want to run away from everything and just get lost. Everything is actually fine but yet it feels like it isn't and you just feel bad for whining over nothing.

You just have to take some time to yourself and for example go for a run, read a book, get some fresh air and just try to find answers to your questions. If you don't know why you're doing something then there's actually no point for doing it. Of course some questions may take some more time to get their answers.
Appreciate the things you have. Set goals to yourself. Enjoy the thing you do and focus on good things in situations that may not look so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment