Monday, October 19, 2015

Another week has drifted by and a lot has happened! Also that means that my one week vacation is over and school starts again. I feel like there was no vacation and I wish I could take another week off and just sleep and watch netflix!

I spent my weekend at I love me-beauty fair. I was actually working there all weekend. 
On Saturday I had a fashion show and I had some time to wander around and see all the old and new amazing brands. There was a fashion show called "I love fashion". It was before ours and since I saw few dresses at the backstage that were breath taking,I just had to go and see all the collections on the stage. There were few particular collections that I really loved. Example Noolan and Mert Otsamo´s collections were perfection and of course one of my favorite was Minna Parikka. I mean her shoes...heaven!

I had to go to Schwarzkopf hair salon on Friday so they could fix my hair before the fashion show and now my hair is grey! At first I wasn´t so sure about it but when I saw the results I really liked it.

This outfit is pretty much my basic autumn look. I really love it because it´s really simple. The coat is actually quite warm and on colder days I can just add a scarf and some warm boots.




No comments:

Post a Comment