Wednesday, December 2, 2015

HFW

On Sunday I was at Helsinki Fashion Week. I had six differs fashion shows. There were designers from Russia,Germany,Ukraine and of course from Finland. Loved all the collections and I really wanted to take few of the dresses with me!

The day went by quite fast, I actually didn't even have time to eat! I had to be at the Opera House (where the event was) at 9am and we did some catwalk training. The event started at 2pm and then I had the first show. After that we quickly went to hair&makeup. Then I had like an half an hour of free time, which i spent studying...FUN! haha

Then the real backstage chaos started! I had five shows, each one had different hair&makeup. So basically I ran from one place to other and tried not to fall or run over someone with my heels...haha!
It was super fun and busy day! I was so tired when I came home (about 11pm) that I just went straight to bed.


Of course big thank you for the pictures to:
Mariya Sadovnychenko
Jasmin Mora
Nordicstylemag
Fashion&Beauty forum

No comments:

Post a Comment