Monday, December 28, 2015

Greetings from Spain!

I have been on airplanes and at different airports for almost two days and I'm so tired but also happy. We arrived to our hotel few hours ago and I seriously have no idea what time it is. I'm spending this whole week in Spain with my family and our family friends. 

We had some time before we could check in to our hotel so we went to this local shopping centre. After one store we left because we were all so exhausted from the trip.

Also it's weird for me that most of the local people here don't speak english which means that I have to use my few words that I know in Spanish to communicate with them.

Right now I'm sitting on our balcony and it's quite warm (like 20 degrees maybe? and it's dark outside so it's probably 8pm? i don't know...haha). The hotel is also nice and we have lovely view to the ocean.

I'll try to blog as often as I can but the Internet situation is quite bad...

Hope you all are having lovely holidays!



sein on ees



No comments:

Post a Comment