Monday, September 28, 2015

I really love this outfit even tho it´s getting quite cold outside and I would love to wear warm sweater all day long. But sometimes it´s great to dress up, you don´t even have to have a reason. I love to look good even when I´m just going to get a cup of coffee with a friend. With jacket and cool shoes this outfit is perfect for these days because it´s classy and comfortable at the same time. You can easily make it more casual with oversize t-shirt and some trainers.

Also, funny story. 
On Tuesday when I went home I saw this lady crying at the metro station. First I didn´t know what to do,I couldn´t just walk past her(like everyone else). So yeah I went to her and hugged her (she was a total stanger). After that I tried to talk to her but she didn´t answer to me and just cryed. I didn´t know what should I do next, since she didn´t even look at me. Then I just kind of stood up and left...

No comments:

Post a Comment