Friday, July 17, 2015

Airports...

Heyy!

I think most of us has spent long hours at the airport waiting for our flight. Spending time at the airport can be exhausting and very boring. Today I was waiting for a flight and thought all the things I could do to fill my time. So I made a random list of things what you could do while waiting for your flight.
  1. Talk to stangers/Make new friends ( My favorite)
  2. Sleep&Eat
  3. Write a novel
  4. Shop
  5. Watch a movie
  6. Ask someone on a date
  7. Take photos with strangers
  8. Dance
  9. Observe
  10. Greet passingers getting off the plane
Also here is my outfit and I know this is quite casual but I think the most important thing when traveling is that you are comfortable. Tho I did add the hat to make it bit cooler.

But that´s it for now. Byee!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14343661/?claim=6ndqdqjpwem">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>








No comments:

Post a Comment